- Place was cramped and not well-organised.
- Some of the staff were totally rude.
- The guy who said in the beginning that he was going to be our waiter left us for someone else who was the rudest waiter I probably have had to deal with in my whole life.
- Food was served cold except for my sis's plate.
- Food was tasteless so we could not eat it.
- The only good thing was my drink which was good.
- I would never ever go back there again. It's horrible how these American chain restaurants are badly managed in Saudi Arabia compared to Dubai for instance.
- I have witnessed a lady at another table who was telling the waiter if they keep manage this place the way they do they're going to end up shutting down for good.
If you own or manage Chili's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.