“Pleasant Environment Inside the City” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar

You added Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   King Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Road (Coastal Road) Al Rawabi District | PO Box 2408, Al Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Al Khobar
Karachi, Pakistan
“Pleasant Environment Inside the City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We do have one extensive training session, and I personally feel that hotel staff is very cooperative, the facilities are very good, they really do take care of the event. During our session timing we feel that our participants are comfortable they enjoyed the facility, refreshment and food at restaurant. They have good place to sit and eat, for those who like to smoke just after the lunch / dinner do enjoy it either in parking area or dine-out beside garden.
overall its good experience, rate is comparatively low to the other big names, services and facilities are really up-to their level.
Only thing I feel that gender marking on washroom / toilets need to be improve, right now it is not appropriate and confusing.

Room Tip: Room of the garden side should be prefer to enjoy the small scenery, all around are buildings so thi...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Zeeshan,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a survey regarding you recent stay.
It is just with your open and constructive feedback, that we can improve our services and fulfill our promises.

I'm more than happy to see, you enjoyed your time at the Park inn By Radisson Hotel Al Khobar.
It was my pleasure to read your survey and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again

Nizam Bou Antoun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed in al khobar for a business meeting from 19 to 21 feb. A very welcoming staff , very professional ,good food, clean room, cost worthy, i was really impressed by MR Sameer Jamal were he took me for a tour in the hotel introducing me to the facilities. He had a high level of professionalisim and great hospitality , i really recomment this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GMParkInnAlKhobar, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Mohammad,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

excellent service enjoyed it , warm welcome , good rooms , good restaurant , easy access to hotel I recommend this hotel for all the good facility one can get for price paid nice hotel execellent hotel

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

GMParkInnAlKhobar, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Osman,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

Kind Regards

Alhasa, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed at Park Inn Alkhobar many times. I like the appreciation as they recognize me as loyal customer. It is nicely located in a quite area and close to the cornich. Clean comfortable modern rooms with free wifi.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

GMParkInnAlKhobar, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Mr. Abdullah,

Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night only, can't really judge it.

It has a dedicated closed parking.

Rooms are spacious and clean, lobby is also spacious and relaxing.

I did not like the location of the hotel, works were going around it, noisy in the morning.

If the area there are a lot of hotels, i couldn't see why i would select this one

Room Tip: no preference for me
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Wassim,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience with the noise coming from the work in front of the Hotel.

Please note that this work was unexpectedly executed by the municipality on the road next to our hotel for one week, which will happen everywhere.

The road maintenance has finished and now the hotel area is quiet.
I really hope that during your next visit you will enjoy and relax in our quiet surrounding.

Sincerely

Nizam bou Antoun
Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

i like the hotel location, in a quiet restrained area close to hyper market. the staff are friendly, welcoming and very helpful, the food tasty, specially the sea food night at the garden with the lovely atmosphere. the hotel is spotlessly clean and well let, modern and cozy. i have chosen it as my home away from home, thanks to all the staff and the management in this hotel. good luck and keep the good work up.

Dear Mr. Amr,

It was my pleasure to read your review and the whole team says THANK YOU, this is the best motivation for all of us.

I'm looking forward to welcome you again.
Please let me know, if there is anything further I can assist you with.

With best regards

Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka, Japan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

There was a periodical "noise" from the wall of my room (air duct or sewage pipe??) which was almost unbearable, even during the night. I do not know if that was only my room or I should have just asked for a room change, but I believe having such a room and not taking any measures is a problem. The shower room had no curtains or anything which could avoid water splash, so after taking a shower the floor was all wet. The breakfast was OK, but some foods were not available because there was no replacement. The service and facilities were not too bad, but considering the price, personally I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NizamBouAntoun_13, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Mr. Chimtengo,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
On behalf of our entire staff we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards

Nizam Bou Antoun

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Al Khobar? Share your experiences!