I have stayed at the InterContinental Hotel in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia several times since December 2012. My most recent stay was 31 May 2013. The hotel is extremely well managed. Every staff member makes you feel welcome, and works to ensure your comfort and satisfaction. I sincerely feel at home there, and would not consider staying elsewhere in Al Khobar. Jafer in the club lounge is so pleasant and makes a great spicy omelet! They have a nice gym, sauna/steam room and pool area. This property is a great reflection on the InterContinental brand.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Khobar Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Khobar Hotel Al Khobar
- Al Khobar Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Khobar is the only 'A' class business hotel in the region. Many international companies are within walking distance, close to Saudi Aramco office and when the work day is over, shopping and entertainment centres are close by. Just a 10-minute walk away is the scenic Corniche, which is perfect for strolling along the Arabian Gulf while visiting parks, eateries and family beaches. Also nearby are Gulf Sindibad City Park, Half Moon Bay and Sunset Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Al Khobar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.