I have stayed in some of the older hotels but this one could not amuse me at all. I do not care if the interior is old or if the reception area looks outdated as this can be fairly charming in some occasions but it should fit to the overall flair. But when you see those old telephones and the radio at the bedside table you clearly know that they do not care. The pool is filthy. The staff (not at the reception though) is at most times useless. Not much choice in Jubail though and they seem to know that.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel Al Jubail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Jubail is uniquely situated in a perfect business location neighboring industrial cities 1&2 which houses the world's biggest petrochemical and support industries, Easy to reach from Dammam and Bahrain Airport, the hotel also has a private beach with various water sports activities and offers free internet access in rooms, lobby and beach. Our dining experience is different in Intercontinetal al Jubail where you can enjoy international cuisine in the coffee shop with different theme nights on daily basis, Arabic cuisine in Al Diwan restaurant and Tex Mex cuisine in the Ranch restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Al Jubail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.