“2 stunning meals” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Goodman Steak House

Goodman Steak House
Sovetskaya St, House 5, (Business Center "Kronos", 1 Floor) | Business Center "Kronos", 1 Floor, Novosibirsk 630007, Russia
289-25-25, 289-06-91
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Greenock, United Kingdom
“2 stunning meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was lucky enough to eat here two nights in a row whilst on tour. The food was REMARKABLE. The steaks were cooked to perfection and were amongst the best I have ever eaten,if not actually the best. The staff could not have been friendlier or more attentive. We were there as a group of 13 people and the service never slipped below exceptional. I have to give a special mention to the Steak Tartare that I had as a starter. It was the best I have ever had and ranks as one of the top five dishes I have ever eaten.
I know this is by no means a cheap restaurant but believe me it is great value for money!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Novosibirsk, Russia
“Excellent service, good food, severely overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Celebrated my birthday there with a couple of friends. Actually the title says it all. Service is just flauless - really the best I ever encountered in Novosibirsk! The food is fine; you can find better - IMHO - especially in terms of variety. But what really spoiled my impression was the pricing. (I admit I am not an expert in steaks; but $50 for a steak, even for a good one - just a piece of a fried meet to my taste - is much more then I would expect.)
Summing up, it is a pretty average expensive restaurant - a fine place to spend an evening if you've got some extra money you want to get rid off.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Everett
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

I think you won't find the better place to dinner or to have business-lunch in Novosibirsk.
Excellent service, reasonable wine list and of course GOOD meat=))

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere