“Good for me” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 stars 10 Reviews
Edinburgh, Uk
“Good for me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I picked the hotel because it seemed good value - 1500 roubles a night for a single room. The hotel was helpful in making arrangements beforehand by email in English and provided a taxi pick up from the airport. The hotel is very clean and tidy inside, and all the staff are friendly and helpful. The immediate surroundings are not great, but it's very near a tram stop for the #13 which provides a good service into the city. Rooms are comfy, and have a fridge and nice en suite. They arranged a taxi back to the airport. I found the hotel honest and straightforward while I was there. WiFi is available, but not always. I didn't have breakfast. There is a kitchen you can use, but I just ate in my room using the fridge and kettle.
Other guests were noisy a few times, but that's not unusual in my experience and I always take ear plugs, so the hotel was okay for this. There was never anyone in the hotel who could speak English - but fortunately I often had a Russian speaking friend to help. My friend had been told that someone there could speak English, but in my time there never was anyone in the hotel who could. If you need a hotel with someone on reception who can speak English that could be a problem.
The hotel was good for me, and I'd use it again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Uyutnaya? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Uyutnaya

Address: Belinskogo St., 143, Novosibirsk, Russia
Location: Russia > Siberian District > Novosibirsk Oblast > Novosibirsky District > Novosibirsk
Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 78 B&Bs / Inns in Novosibirsk
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Uyutnaya 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Uyutnaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Uyutnaya, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.