We stayed at the Pushka Inn Hotel for 8 nights in November and December 2013, and could not have been happier. Perfectly located: just a short stroll to Palace Square, the Hermitage, the Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood and the Neva River. The rooms were spacious, spotless and comfortable, and there was complimentary water, tea and coffee on every landing. Our room was on the third floor overlooking the Moika River. All the staff were pleasant and helpful, and spoke good English. A beautiful buffet breakfast at the restaurant next door was included. There are several other good cafes within a 5 minute walk, important when the night time temperature can be minus 14c.
- Also Known As:
- Pushka Hotel
- Pushka Hotel St. Petersburg
- Pushka Hotel St Petersburg
- Pushka St Petersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With dark wooden floors and high-ceilings, this place retains its old riverside atmosphere. Although it's completely renovated, it has an original stone staircase from 1810 and antique lanterns on the walls. You're in the center of the city on ancient Moyka river, one of the most scenic parts of the city.24-hours service, security, parking area, Wi-Fi Internet free of charge, air-conditioning system, safe cells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pushka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.