Great hotel. Just spent a week in April 2012.
In terms of location you cannot find better : by the Moika river and 2 mn walk from the Ermitage.
We had one of the Comfort room with view on the Moika, very nice. Staff most helpful and really friendly.
I'm sure we'll come back, in the winter next time.
- Also Known As:
- Pushka Hotel
- Pushka Hotel St. Petersburg
- Pushka Hotel St Petersburg
- Pushka St Petersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With dark wooden floors and high-ceilings, this place retains its old riverside atmosphere. Although it's completely renovated, it has an original stone staircase from 1810 and antique lanterns on the walls. You're in the center of the city on ancient Moyka river, one of the most scenic parts of the city.24-hours service, security, parking area, Wi-Fi Internet free of charge, air-conditioning system, safe cells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pushka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.