* - located in the central part of the city. It's near former home of one of the gratest poets in russia - Aleksandr Blok.
* - it'll take only 5 minutes to reach Mariinskiy theater
grate tasty buffet in the morning: several types of salads, including fruit salad, many types of sausages and cakes
* - The hotel offers "set with you" - mini breakfast which you can take to excursions (only 5 dollars!)
* - The cleaning was good
* - The staff of the hotel was quite friendly and useful
* - there are electronic cards instead of keys in rooms
* - big and soft bed in rooms
* - wi-fi excess
* - there is a possibility to rent notebook in room for 4$/hour
* - There is a noise insulation in rooms. I was lucky to have a very quite and calm neighbors, but i think that they were not happy when i listen mtv in the morning.
* - The hotel indeed located in the center of the city, but it will take you from 15 to 20 minutes to reach metro station. But all in all taxi in the center cost only 4-8 USD.
* - The hotel located in the deadlock in which there is almost no people outside and i think that there are also some plants near there.
* - There is no mini bar and no possibility to order lunch or some food in the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Admiralteyskaya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiralteyskaya Hotel St Petersburg