“Tour of St Petersberg” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 279 Activities in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: It's me, Andrey Vereschagin, a full-time freelance tourguide in St.Petersburg - depending mainly on my own resources since 1996. Private tours fitting all tastes. Touring groups and individuals (from 1 to 47 persons in a group) in Russia, guiding St.Petersburg with suburbs and Moscow, experience in bridge engineering (15 years), physical ability to help handicapped in not so friendly Russian environment, arrangements of Diamond rooms of the Hermitage with personal guiding inside, visa-free solutions for cruise passengers, live Soviet-era experience for sharing (born 1956), indigenous St.Petersburger (parents survived the first winter of the Siege in 1941-42).
Bushey Heath.
“Tour of St Petersberg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were recommended to Andrey by friends who used his services several years ago and they spoke highly of him.
He met us as agreed when we left the cruise ship and throughout the 2 days that we used him his experience and knowledge was very much appreciated. Whilst we all had been to the city before and also used a guide, we felt that he had a greater knowledge of the subject matter and imparted it in a way that our friends and us totally understood.
His knowledge of English was complete and we had no trouble with his descriptions and neither did he in understanding our questions. He arranged our itinery to visit all the sights and we had ample time to see all that we wanted to with no queing or waiting arround.
Highly recommend usuing his services.
Brian Sanford

Visited June 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I originally found Andrey through a TripAdvisor posting. When I contacted him about organizing a private tour for my wife and I he was already booked to do another tour. However, he found another independent guide for us (who was also excellent as was the driver) and he organized entrance to all of the tour sites, admission fees, etc. At my request he even organized and escorted us to a local jazz joint called the JFC Club where we saw an excellent local jazz ensemble called the Apple.Sin Band. I'm pretty sure we were the only foreigners in the club...very cool. Andrey seems very knowledgeable about St. Petersburg and is fluent in English. He also responded promptly to all of my requests even adjusting our itinerary on the fly when we were delayed by 2 hours getting through passport control on our first day (all while guiding another group). I would highly recommend Andrey.

Aventura, Florida
“Perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Andre picked us up at our hotel with a car and driver for our day trip to Catherine Palace and Pavlovsk. The driver was unexpected and helped make the day go more smoothly. We drove to Catherine Palace for our prearranged 10:45 entry and went through the palace including the Amber Room and walked around the grounds at our own pace. The driver then picked us up to continue to Pavlovsk which we enjoyed immensely.

Andre is personable, knowledgeable and easy to understand. He arranged everything in advance and the day was all that we expected. As planned, we were dropped off at the airport to begin our trip home.

Visited June 2013
Haifa
“Andrey Vereschagin's tour in Saint Petersburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Andrey was a very good guide and both my wife and I had an intresting time during our two days tour with him.
All the tour was very well orgenised and profesional.
I sstrongly recomand using Andey when visiting Saint Petersburg.

San Diego, California
“Awesome time with Andrey in St Petersburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had 3 days in St Petersburg. We (3 of us) were flying in on our own and decided the language and alphabet thing was going to make it hard for us to arrange things on our own. We contacted Andrey and are so glad we did. Andrey speaks perfect english and made the trip for us. He was prompt, and oh so knowledgeable. My husband was a history major and Andrey was able to answer all his questions. Everything was arranged and we were able to skip the lines at all the major attractions. We were able to see everything on our list in the short time we had. Having a driver and personal guide is the way to go and Andrey is the best!
I cannot recommend him more highly than saying we’ll be going back to St Petersburg in another 2 years and will have Andrey be our guide again.
Wonderful service! Outstanding!