“Lovely place, strange service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fusion, Russian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tallinn, Estonia
“Lovely place, strange service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Summer Restaurant Prichal has a lovely view over a lake, creating quite a relaxing atmosphere. The waiters are really pleasant, and after sitting down me and my fiancé felt really good about our choice of restaurant. The food was lovely, but what really confused us, was that none of the courses were brought to us together. Starting with the waiter bringing my fiancé the starter and announcing to me, that sadly, non of the things that I ordered (except wine) are available at the moment. Well, I made a new order and some 30 minutes later got both of my dishes at the same time. Strangely enough, my fiancé didn't get his main course, so now he had to sit and watch me eat my starter and main course. Then he got his, some 20 minutes later. And the waiter did not even seem to notice anything weird about our courses. So I'm not sure if that is some restaurant culture difference, but for us it blemished the otherwise pleasant (if only a bit overpriced) restaurant visit.

• Visited July 2014