Every year I return to the hotel further improvements have been made.
- Dining area completely renovated
- The small foyer Cafe has gone with dining improvements
- The small shop as been modernised, now less a soviet and with a wider range of stock. More like a 711 store with reasonable prices
- Credit cards not only accepted but welcomed
- The free WiFi appears to have been improved
My room was to a good 3-4 standard, a pity the smoke free rooms were gone.
- Also Known As:
- Intourist Khabarovsk Hotel
- Intourist Khabarovsk Hotel Khabarovsk
- Intourist Hotel Khabarovsk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intourist hotel is located in a park zone of the historical part of Khabarovsk, in two minutes walk from the embankment of the Amur River. The hotel is close to the historical downtown part of the city with lots of local museums,theatres, shops and restaurants. The distance from the hotel to the airport is 13 km, to the Railroad Station – 5 km, to the River Port – 0, 5 km.There are 251 rooms in the hotel: single, twin, two- room deluxe and three-room apartments. Intourist passed the official classification procedure and possesses a “Three stars category” certificate of conformity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Intourist Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.