This really is a great place to stay. Excellent service, great rooms for business or leisure. The view from the top floor restaurant is stunning.
If you are lucky enough to use the executive lounge on the 15th floor, it is discrete, the view is good and the service is excellent.
Tactically Swissotel is in an excellent place, 5 minutes walk from Paviletskaya railway station, direct for Domodedovo airport on the airport express and Paviletskaya is also on the inner circle of the metro.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Hotel
- Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Hotel Moscow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning luxury five-star hotel, Swissotel Krasnye Holmy is centrally located in the city’s upscale area and a short distance from the Kremlin and Red Square. Elegantly-appointed rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the city, feature state-of-the-art technology and exclusive amenities for the discerning traveller. World-class accommodations are complemented by first-class cuisine at an array of superb restaurants and bars. The trendy City Space Bar, one of the World’s Top Ten Bars (by the Bartender’s Guide 2008), is located on the top floor of the hotel (140m) and offers breathtaking 360 degree view of Moscow. Purovel Spa & Sport offers an integrated approach combining fitness and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.