This hotel is really nice, comfortable and placed right in the center of Moscow. The team is always charming and helpfull. It is just a shame that the wifi access is not free in your room (only in the courtyard). The breakfast is also incredibly expensive but very good, full of choices. I would recommend it anyway!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Moscow City Hotel Moscow
- Courtyard Moscow City Hotel
- Courtyard Moscow
- Moscow Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the central Moscow hotels, Courtyard Moscow City Center hotel rises above. With a blend of charm, modern elegance and a historic landmark setting, this Moscow hotel's spacious accommodations, event space and impeccable service make it the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers. World-famous Red Square and the Kremlin are just a short walk from our Moscow hotel, invitingly located in a residential neighborhood. Cultural attractions such as the Bolshoi Theatre and the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts are nearby, as well as business centers and embassies. One of the most beautiful Moscow hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Moscow City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.