1. good location: near to supermarket, metro station, restaurant, ....
2. The staffs are helpful and friendly.
3. Fair price for backpackers
4. Clean and tidy.
1.Broken elevator: We walked all the way up to the fourth floor (the reception) with bulky luggage and when we got there, we were completely out of breath. Avoid to stay here until March. The staff said the elevator only will be repair in March.
2. Very hard to find this place, even the taxi driver took 25-30 mins to find this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DA! is a modern, spacious, and cozy hostel located in the historic center of Moscow.Award winner "RUSSIAN HOTEL AWARDS. MOSCOW 2013" in category "BEST HOSTEL".We all worked out to the smallest details: comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen, enough toilets and showers with all necessary for you, free Internet access, relax-zone, large TV and PlayStation 3, lockers, sheets & towel & hair-dryer – all included in price. when checking-in, the hostel will charge a Deposit of 1000 rubles (25 EUR) which will return to you when you will be checking-out.And of course double outlet with a shelf and a lamp for each bed! :- )Reception is open 24/7!You want excursions, culture life, or chill out at night club? We will lead you in the sea of Moscow entertainments! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DA! Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.