The hotel is fine; rooms are standard; house keeping is good.
Location is about 5 minutes walking from the superb Moscow Metro.
The restaurant at the ground floor the hotel is modest but the dishes served are tasteful.
Service is very good despite the fact that English is a struggle for their staff.
The breakfast buffet is ok; but extremely crowded, it is hard / not possible to pick a free table.
This hotel is frequently "filled up" with bus loads of tourist groups but the breakfast area is simply by far too small.
Other than that we booked via the internet and the price for Moscow was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Vega Hotel & Convention Center is 4 stars hotel in the Moscow. Hotel is just 3 minutes' walk from Partizanskaya Metro station, which is very convenient for getting round the city. Every morning buffet breakfast is available in the restaurant. In-house 24-hour bar and restaurants serve Russian and European food. The Best Western Vega provides free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, free use of computer in business area, fitness center and complimentary bottle of mineral water every day. 24-Hour emergency medical care is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Vega Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Vega Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Vega Hotel And Convention Center
- Vega Hotel Moscow