This is a very large hotel in a Soviet era building. It used to be called the Ukraina and even now it is often referred to as such. We had many problems with rooms, service of the rooms as well as an inability to get the recognition of Carlson Gold membership. The so called "satisfaction guaranteed" did not seem to mean much to the staff. Despite trying to get what we deserved we really got substandard service.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel Moscow
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among hotels in Russia, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow boasts landmark status in the heart of the capital city. This elegant Moscow hotel was built between 1953 and 1957 as part of Stalin's Seven Sisters project and showcases Soviet Neo-classicism architecture.Gaze over the Moskva River and Moscow skyline from the most breathtaking luxury hotel in town. The newly refurbished 497 guest rooms and 38 serviced apartments offer unrivalled comfort and pay homage to the historic nature of the building while featuring top of the range amenities. The convenient location of Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow on the Moskva River embankment and a small fleet of river yachts provide a unique opportunity to take excursion and entertainment boat trips right off the doorstep of the Hotel. The custom designed snow white restaurant yachts run regular two hour trips from the hotel along the most picturesque sights of the historical centre of Moscow ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.