Have been in this Hotel for the first time. Nice room but unfortunately no coffee/tea making device. It is so huge, that sometimes I had trouble to find my way. Nice service @ the Lobby Bar.
Decoration is spectacular with the reminiscences of the communist times.
They have a wonderful flotilla of riverboats.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel Moscow
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among hotels in Russia, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow boasts landmark status in the heart of the capital city. This elegant Moscow hotel was built between 1953 and 1957 as part of Stalin's Seven Sisters project and showcases Soviet Neo-classicism architecture.Gaze over the Moskva River and Moscow skyline from the most breathtaking luxury hotel in town. The newly refurbished 497 guest rooms and 38 serviced apartments offer unrivalled comfort and pay homage to the historic nature of the building while featuring top of the range amenities. The convenient location of Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow on the Moskva River embankment and a small fleet of river yachts provide a unique opportunity to take excursion and entertainment boat trips right off the doorstep of the Hotel. The custom designed snow white restaurant yachts run regular two hour trips from the hotel along the most picturesque sights of the historical centre of Moscow ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.