Exactly what you expect from the Novotel chain - helpful receptionists, well-equipped soundproof room, all facilities in perfect working order, everything tidy and shiny. Not a luxurious hotel (and not pretending to be), it is a quiet harbor inside the new Babel called Moscow.
Location is perfect if you use Metro.
Breakfast is not included in the fee. I tried it and can say it was kinda boring. If you prefer to eat elsewhere, you can spend your $30 on something more interesting. Try one of the coffehouses around the corner or across the road!
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Moscow Centre Hotel Moscow
- Novotel Moscow Centre Hotel
- Accor Moscow Centre
- Novotel Moscow
- Moscow Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Moscow Centre is a 4 star hotel ideal for your next business trip or holiday in Moscow. Guests enjoy the benefit of six conference rooms, WiFi internet, a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, two bars and free parking. Unique architecture and interior design create a signature feeling of space enhanced by contemporary decor and modern facilities. 15 minutes from the Kremlin and 30 km from the international airport with a Metro station onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Moscow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.