“Good russian taste, and good value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Russian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Pesaro, Italy
“Good russian taste, and good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Dear Readers,
If it happens to you to be nearby metro "Elektrozavodskaya", this is the best place to be for lunch or dinner at 10 minutes walk distance from metro.
I have been there a few times, with my Russian business partners, and I was always positively impressed: first, by the interior decoration, really stylish and russian-like (at least it corresponds to our western image or Russia), second by the quality of the food (I felt always freshness in the ingredients), third by the menù which was surprisingly abundant and well done.
I would recommend you to try some appetizer, for instance "salo" with "borodinsky kleb" or the Georgian appetizers. If you are with Russians, I would suggest you to let them suggest you something local, or typically Russian.
I had the opportunity to taste several menus in different occasions, and I can say that I was never disappointed, either for food and service.
And the bill seems to be absolutely reasonable for Moscow.
If you are with close friend, or girlfriend, or lover, you may take advantage of the small rooms at groundfloor which add intimacy to a very good atmosphere too.
What else to say? "Priatnogo appetita!"

• Visited July 2012