“Essential part of a trip to Moscow” 5 of 5 stars

$27*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We're top-rated tour company in Moscow, based on your TripAdvisor reviews! DAILY group tours. There's no any other daily tours in Moscow! Totally FREE 2-hour city-tour and great paid tours! Great routes which cover must-see places off the beaten track! Great guides with overwhelming personality, full of energy and creativity! MOREOVER: Always best prices in Moscow No prepayment No cancellation fees 100% satisfaction guarantee
Solihull, UK
38 attraction reviews
“Essential part of a trip to Moscow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was an excellent tour by Irina - it was the Soviet Moscow one and Irina brought it to life by showing us buildings, statues, signs and areas that have had huge significance over the last 100 years or so. Her knowledge was exceptional and had a wonderful sense of humour and we learned so much in a short time.

Highly recommended.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
“Good, wordy overview of central Moscow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Irina was our guide - she was spunky, knowledgable, and very enthusiastic! So enthusiastic that she almost said too much about the sites we visited because it was hard to retain much of anything. Just too much info at times. I read a review of another tour company's Moscow guide on here and they used the term "verbal machine gun" which is just what I would say about Irina too! On the other hand, we zipped around to a lot of the highlights in central Moscow and it allowed us to get an idea of where we might want to go back to explore more in depth. She led us around the city very confidently so we didn't have to worry about reading maps or street signs, which can be an issue with Cyrillic. :)

Visited October 2013
Darwin, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Great free intro to Moscow!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I signed up for the free tour and a cooking class. The free tour was fantastic. I was running late, but called the office and they gave me instructions for where I could catch up with the tour and I found them without too much difficulty. Irina was a great tour guide - lots of interesting information and funny jokes and she was friendly and enthusiastic as well.
When I arrived for the cooking class there was no one there to meet me though, and when I called the office they didn't seem to have a record of my booking even though I had received a confirmation email from the website. As the cooking classes have to be pre-arranged I was unable to take the class, but the staff were very apologetic for the mix up.

4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Tour guide Elena was excellent, very knowledgable, friendly and funny! We did two tours with her in one day - one early in morning the other late at night - she was still enthusiastic and bubbly - this was her fourth tour!!!

Kiryu-shi, Gunma, Japan
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This kind of trip is really great for backpacker like us. Interesting facts, energetic guide, beautiful scenery, all that for minimum money. Thanks for this!

Visited September 2013