“moscow free tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Private Tour: Kubinka Tank Museum Tour from Moscow
Ranked #3 of 329 Activities in Moscow
More attraction details
Owner description: We're top-rated tour company in Moscow, based on your TripAdvisor reviews! DAILY group tours. There's no any other daily tours in Moscow! Totally FREE 2-hour city-tour and great paid tours! Great routes which cover must-see places off the beaten track! Great guides with overwhelming personality, full of energy and creativity! MOREOVER: Always best prices in Moscow No prepayment No cancellation fees 100% satisfaction guarantee
Manchester, United Kingdom
“moscow free tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Brilliant day with Irina, we did the free tourm the kremlin and communist tour, we didint get around to the metro tour as we didnt have enough time in our short visit. Very informative, knowledgeable and just the right pace. Highly recommended

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“the most interesting tour there is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

very interesting (no boring history, only interesting stuff and legends). Airat speaks perfect english and knows a lot. all thing you wanted to know about moscow and more you can get for free. so sorry i missed other tours. next time i will take all tour moscow as well. great value!

Melbourne
“Moscow Free Walking Tour Group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We participated in the Metro Tour with this group. I highly recommend it. Irina, our guide, was friendly, cared for the group, spoke excellent English, was welll informed and obvously loved her city. She enabled us to visit many of the amazing Metro stations and brought them alive with facts and anecdotes. At the end, she checked to see that we all knew how to get back to familiar ground. Thank you to Alexander who so kindly accompanied us through the Metro maze. If we have the opportunity to return to Moscow we would certainly do some of the other tours this group provides. Enjoyable and real value for money.

Visited September 2012
Starnberg, Germany
43 attraction reviews
“Informative!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I enjoyed my free walking tour of Moscow and I could tell that the guide, Airat, did know a lot about Moscow. The group looked like it was going to be pretty small but then another group caught up with us before we went into our first church. Of course you expect groups to be big when it's a FREE tour but I found it hard to hear the guide at times as I was always trying to take photos of the places we were at after he told us about them; then I'd have to catch up and be at the back of the group trying to listen. Airat was also accommodating in getting us inside and in less wet places to talk as it was chilly and rainy out. I learned a lot of random facts about Moscow and its history that I don't think you'd ever learn if it wasn't for his knowledge. I was glad I did the tour and happy to leave a great tip for Airat! :)

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had Sascha as my guide last week for the free Moscow Tour as well as the Metro and Kremlin Tour. I also did the Communist Tour through this team as they were all so good!
The team is friendly, thoughtful, honest and they clearly love their amazing city. I was so impressed, they really helped Moscow come alive. An absolute must!!