“Fantastic experience with Vad at Moscow Bike Tours” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 332 Activities in Moscow
4.5 of 5 stars 17 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer guided bike tours in Moscow in English and Spanish languages. We believe that cycling is the most comfortable and enjoyable way to explore Moscow. Please visit our web-site to find more information and to book a tour.
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience with Vad at Moscow Bike Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My first day was spent walking around Moscow looking at statues and buildings but really having no idea what I was looking at. After feeling a bit frustrated, I searched TripAdvisor to find Moscow Bike Tours, emailed them and set up a tour for the next day. It was the BEST find!!!! I’m not a cyclist at all but I loved my day biking around Moscow – it provided such a unique perspective. No one else had signed up so I was lucky enough to have a private tour!

Vad is knowledgeable, fun, and always had my safety in mind. While it was fantastic to see such mix of history, cool buildings, interesting statues, and beautiful parks, the best part was talking with Vad to see things through a local’s eyes.

Visited September 2012

TAMPA
“Thrilling Bike Ride in Moscow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Once I booked the Night Bike tour I received detailed directions on how to get to the meeting place by metro. It was really important because you don’t find many English speakers in the city and the metro signs are in Russian. If you decide to use the metro take your time and get familiar with it.
For your ride, you can choose different type of bikes - comfortable cruisers, MTBs or hybrids. I am not an experienced biker and the ride wasn’t tiring at all. I just wanted to enjoy the city at night. It was a THRILL! Our tour guides, Vero and Roman, were very friendly and informative.
Moscow is a beautiful city and we spent the 3 hours in City Center Moscow. The ride was customized for us! We rode through many tourist places and parks. At the end of the tour when it started to get dark we arrived at the Red Square. It was stunning to see the Resurrection Gate, Kremlin wall, St. Basil Cathedral, Gum, and State Historical Museum at twilight! Thank you Vero and Roman!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best way to see Moscow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thanks to Vad & Veronica we had a great afternoon. Sunny Moscow with guides that know what they are talking about. Ask him about the tunnels...

Lonneke & Piet

Visited August 2012
Roeselare, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“Nice bike tour in Moscow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Lovely ride through the parks of Moscow. We enjoyed it very much. Good company, seen a lot of beautiful places. It's a must for everybody who likes cycling.

Fortaleza, CE
“THE BEST BIKE TOUR I HAD ALREADY DONE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

THE BIKE TOUR was perfect, VAD, the guide, knows a lot about the main points and places to be visited. I enjoyed and learned a lot.