“Great stay at Apartment Mint” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments

You added Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   22 Noviy Arbat Street, Suite 46, Moscow 119019, Russia   |
Special Offer
Free Airport Pickup!
Ranked #2 of 673 Specialty Lodging in Moscow
4.5 of 5 stars 161 Reviews
SG
“Great stay at Apartment Mint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

We were 2 girls holidaying in Moscow and I wanted a place that was safe, clean with easy access to the Metro and shops/restaurants; plus something that was reasonably priced (a rather tall order in Moscow).

So I was really thrilled to find Moscow Suites. It met all the above criteria and more - Apartment Mint was walking distance to all the major attractions, and Campbell and Larissa were excellent. They were patient and very helpful with all my questions as I had visa issues. Their knowledge, response rate and assistance gave me tremendous peace of mind prior to arrival.

We had a great time and I'd say Moscow Suites apartments are one of the best finds in Moscow

In case you're wondering, sleep quality gets 4 stars 'cos I had the sofa bed, which I found too hard. Coupled with the very soft pillows, it made my neck and back rather sore.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Greek first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

My wife found this for our party of 6. 2 attached apartments across the street from the metro, 15 minutes walk from Red Square. Fully equipped kitchens meant we could make food in or eat out. There are several restaurants within 5 minutes of the apartments. The apartment was clean comfortable and recently renovated with all modern conveniences including washer.

Would be reasonable for longterm business use.

Only drawback is the small elevator, 6th floor access and the distance to food shopping. We did not find a quick easy shop nearby though I'm told there is one.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

8 of us travelling from 4 different countries meeting up in Moscow for New Years - The guys at moscow suites arranged for 4 cars picking us all up at the airports (there are 2 main international airports) at different times to bring us to our 3 apartments that they had arranged for us. All of which were in the same building and 2 were connected. Extremely convenient.
The apartments themselves were small-ish but were comfortable, warm & modern. They were located very central as it was only a 10 minute walk to the Kremlin.
The staff were brilliant - We were advised where to go for nightlife and were even assisted over the phone one night when the taxi man got lost; and they even accomodated payment in 3 different currencies: US Dollar, Euro & Roubles.

I cannot fault it. Great experience accomodation-wise. As for Moscow....party central. I'll let you find out for yourself.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

We were very impressed by the quality of our newly refurbished apartment, Hazel. We stayed a week (in minus 27 temperatures!) and were delighted each night to return to a very warm, clean and beautifully appointed apartment. The kitchen had everthing we needed to make an easy breakfast in the morning (including a welcome pack of tea & coffee, washing up liquid etc) and the bathroom had an excellent shower and was immaculately clean with soap and shampoo provided! WiFi worked perfectly. We were not sure whether to leave a review as we would like to keep our apartment a secret as will definitely be going back next year! Campbell and his team were always on call - in fact we weren't sure where he was based initially as our correspondence to him at various times of the night was always answered promptly! Simply put - "A great place to stay in Moscow!"

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

service service service, uncomprable - fantastic! and of course location, there are choices and they are all excellent, close to metro, best restaurants, the sights... ideal for business or pleasure...

the suites are modern, always very clean, again, the service is immaculate, speedy and professional - nothing like it in Moscow...

will be back in a few weeks!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

I stayed at a Moscow Suites apt for a week in 2010, and I'm going to stay there again when I return to Moscow this Spring. My apartment was very modern and clean, and I had an excellent view of Moscow from my window. The service was also top-notch, from the airport pick-up and registration to ensuring that all of the apt. amenities (internet, a/c, fully-furnished kitchen, etc.) met my needs. I loved having the flexibility and privacy of an apartment, but the modern finishes and level of convenience usually only found in a hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

As a frequent visitor to Moscow before moving here permanently, I had stayed in several apartment providers before Moscow Suites. On this stay, it was the beginning of a permanent move, so I used Moscow suites whilst I searched for a permanent apartment. My booking was last minute, and for a somewhat extended period - MS really went out of their way to provide accomodation for the period, and although I did have to change apartments once because of a prior booking, MS did everything for the move - I just packed my bag one morning and left for work, where a key for the new apartment was delivered to me during the day, and my bags were waiting for me there in the evening. Each of the Moscow Suites' apartments that I stayed in had proper US/European-style finishings, and there was obviously an attention to detail - items such as Apple WiFi, iPhone docks, rainforest shower heads, good mattresses and imported linen etc. Overall, very good for the same price or better than the competitors! In sum, the free airport pickup, service and location makes them an obvious choice for serviced apartments in Moscow! Oh, and if you're interested in the nightlife, the MS guys will definitely help with that too...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!