“TERRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #139 of 261 Hotels in Moscow
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Although wi-fi service is free in most of hotel, in this hotel they charge. But my point not only that. I have smart phone, ıpad and laptop. I purchised their wi-fi service but after that I realized that I can use it only for one of my device. They told me that I must purchise wi-fi service for my each device seperately which is absurd and ridiculous. They said you are right but here is Russia. They didn't try to solve the problem and their solution was paying my money back in rough way. They don't have Customer satisfaction vision. Hotel is very far from center. Restaurant is very smal and they close service at 22.30 PM. If you want to eat something you must go out after this hour. There is no restaurant around the hotel. Service is terrible. Personel is not friendly. I waited 2 hours for check in. I left the hotel after first night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Vladivostok, Primor'ye, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel is not expensive, and the search is not necessary if you exit the metro station "Vladykino" is immediately evident hotel, walk 2 minutes. 4 multi-storey koprusa here, I lived in Corus № 1 in room 1213 for 3 days, the price was 2500 rubles per night, with breakfast on the ground floor, the price is for the city of Moscow - not much.I do not agree with what they write here. Main features of the room is that the bathroom with separate toilet and shared with the next room, but the corridor between the rooms - the total for two. Level in the rooms and common - good, probably 2 1/2 *)): there is a comfortable bed, refrigerator, closet, color TV 26 inches with 70 satellite channels, telephone, furniture, mirror, then you can smoke((, an interesting view of Moscow because near many communications, breakfast is quite normal range although it was possible to make wider. I book a room in advance and for some reason, in the accounting department, but I will not say anything bad about the hotel, if you are satisfied section bathroom and a toilet with a neighbor!)) But I was lucky and I had one ,) I'll come again! All the rooms in good and everything is clean! But it is important that is not expensive and is conveniently located for a business trip - this is normal! See the photos.

Room Tip: complex number 1 - is quite normal
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

I spent significant time in this hotel when I was having trouble with my registration. Typically unfriendly service and nondescript rooms. Expect phone calls or visitors to your door in the evening inquiring about your desire for company. Poor location, no room service to speak of.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Irkutsk, Russia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I lived in a single room in this hotel. I didn't like the stay very much. Hotel is far away from the center, but not so far away from Metro, about 5-7 minute walk. Room was clean, but small. My room faced very busy road so it was noisy. All appliances were in working condition. But it would be better if these were newer. Check in was unproblematic. So was the checkout. I had a breakfast in this hotel. That was satisfactory, but nothing more. So the experience is postive, but next time I would prefer to stay in another place more close to center.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Voskhod Hotel? Share your experiences!