“too expensive!” 5 of 5 stars

Riga
93 attraction reviews
“too expensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

ESPA is great at what ever country it is, but in Moscow it will cost you a fortune! come to ESPA RIGA~

Visited March 2011

“The best Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011 via mobile

I'd like to share my experience in amazing spa Espa that I had. Frankly, I didn't expect that in the centre of Moscow I could find such greate place, seems to be a paradise, with amazing pool, relaxation zones and professional employees!I was empressed the way how reception employees worked, very attentive and welcome. The treatment I booked was expensive, but the best I ever had in my life! 3 hours of care and best therapy with great product! after I was served tasty lunch with tiramissu and hot tea in cafe and was surprised that it was included-)
I spent in Moscow 5 days and this spa day was the best!

I will come back and spend all day in this amazing place!

Paris, France
“Great ESPA treatments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had an amazing treatment at the ESPA which is situated in the hotel the RItz-Carlton, Moscow where i booked a room. The lady was amazing! I had the best experiance i ever had. It was very relaxing! It really helped as i was walkig and visiting different places with my family for several hours, so ESPA did a great thing for me! I really enjoyed the time!

Visited July 2011