I only go to this restaurant every now and then... So:
- food: is ok, not in the top 5% but decent
- location: the "winter" location in the basement is not my thing, but the summer terrace in Piata Unirii is very good
- service: good (attentive and fairly fast), especially considering that the waiters have to take all the meals from the basement location (I was on the terrace, but the cuisine is in the basement)
- prices: fairly decent, nothing special (not cheap at all but also not on the expensive edge; i guess that they've found their price / quality position on the local market of Timisoara)
- menu: not really very complex, many +/- typical Italian dishes, but ok for a terrace
- "outdoor seating" (the terrace, that is...): simple and functional. I find it very ok and very pleasant, lacking the expensive designer ooutfit that many locations in Timisoara try to impress with.
In the end: not really an experience to remember for decades, but fairly good. I think that they know from experience what goes in this location, and what not. The best thing about them: they didn't invest in expensive design furniture, but seem to have selected just the type of personell needed for such a place.
If you own or manage Intermezzo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.