“From low pressure to no pressure” 2 of 5 stars

One Lourdes Dormitel
Cor. Fuentes Ledesma Sts, Iloilo City, Iloilo Province 5000, Philippines   |
Ranked #7 of 44 Iloilo City B&B and Inns
Cebu City, Philippines
“From low pressure to no pressure”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here two nights, nice small room with wi fi, fridge, tv and aircon for under 900 pesos. Very close to Robinsons mall in the downtown area. The area is in a wet market and automotive repair area so it is pretty dark at night. We never stayed out past 9 pm and we never felt anything to worry about. Overall this was a great room at a great price but the 1st day had very low water pressure. The 2nd morning there wasn't enough pressure to shower or flush the toilet. For this reason and this reason alone I rated them poor. I feel the ability to flush the toilet and shower is pretty important. I also mentioned it to the staff as we were leaving and they just kind of shrugged.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went to Iloilo last Oct 2012 as we would like to see the Masskara Festival in Bacolod so we drop by Iloilo.

Jane assisted me in all my query through email as we are coming from SG. She quoted P860 for a double twin room. Our stay was comfortable and the beds are queen size.

Location: the outer part is kind of scary coz its near the wet market and I think that's a vulcanizing shop. However the jeepneys, cabs and tricycles are just in front of this property. Robinsons Mall is probably a 5 to 10 mins walking distance.

Service: was great and very homey. I bought the famous la paz batchoy and borrowed utensils and bowls from them.

Verdict: Its cheap and I will definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

After an awesome stay in Guimaras we hurriedly proceeded to, shall I say unappealing interior of this property which the taxi driver did not even know. We spend two nights at this property were we have an advance reservation and everything was taken cared off and as soon as we entered our room, I just thought to myself that I still did not fail to choose this accommodation. You have most of your need for your stay, wifi, fridge, a nearby mall, banks and a jeepney terminal for us to go to Miag-ao. The room was great especially the beds, it’s like it was made for a 5-star hotel beds, I really loved it! The only thing that made us sad was the time with ordered breakfast which was available even the option we want, and delivering food to your room has a fee. On the other hand as soon as we checked out, a taxi was already waiting us which the front desk has reserved. I would definitely return to this hotel and would recommend to my friends, forget the façade though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Marikina, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Been here a couple of times already. I cant even remember the first time I stayed here.
Stayed here with my family, friends and even on a solo trip.

Last time I was here was with my family last August 2012.

Simple basic rooms with hot & cold shower, television, air condition, fridge, wifi etc.

Best location specially during Dinagyang since its in the downtown area where the event takes place. (so book ahead of time when visiting during the Dinagyang Festival)

The nearest mall is just a walk away. (Robinson's Place Iloilo which boasts the first Mang Inasal branch in the country.)

Just a jeep away to/from SM City Iloilo for shuttle service to/from the Iloilo Airport.

Best part of all, its cheap!

Room Tip: if you're looking for a family room with a view, ask for the room on the 3rd floor. if you'...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Polomolok, South Cotabato, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Spent 4 nights at this hotel. The place was very clean and near to the Robinsons mall and and market where there are terminal for jeepneys going to the different tourist spots. A perfect place also if you are with your family. Stayed here with my mum, nephew and sister and I like their staff because they are approachable. Plus they don't forget to clean our room every time we request them. Thumbs Up!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

the interior fooled me. The location's good, just 5 minutes walk to Robinsons. Room's clean and well maintained. Got hot and cold shower, cable tv, ref and good wireless reception(its fast). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Spent one night in Iloilo City. Too tired from a trip from the mountains of San Joaquin to choose another hotel. Thought the review was ok so I checked into this place. Well, you get what you pay for (P850). Chose the unit at the back because that's the one which has a window where you can see the outside, I prefer this too because I can vent the room. It's not a new hotel so you can smell something foul and old. And if you're claustrophobic, this isn't the place for you. Airconditoning, water heater, lavatories, all work. No breakfast but the mall is nearby. Other than the mall and a local market, no other places to go to specially at night. If you're on a budget, this could be a good option for you.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to One Lourdes Dormitel? Share your experiences!