DATE OF TRAVEL: March 5 - 7, 2011
- Location is centrally-located
- Buffet Breakfast
- Good service
- Rooms are small
- Noisy streets can be heard in the room
- Too pricey for such poor ammenities
This hotel can be promising. They need improvements in their rooms. I'm very particular with cleanliness and beddings. If I'm asked to pay alot, I expect to get quality service and better facilities.
I recommend this hotel for business travellers who needs convenience.
Not recommended for very choosy travellers :)
Not recommended for budget travellers.
Bacolod is a good & peaceful place. I enjoyed my stay & will definitely go back... But will try other hotels with better rooms & ammenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sylvia Manor opened its doors to Bacolod City as the first and only boutique hotel in the city. Boasting 50 rooms and suites, the hotel caters to both business and leisure travelers alike. Guests have always enjoyed the warm smiles, attentive service and personal detail that is unique to Negrense hospitality. It was also recently adjudged as the Best Hotel "Standard Class" by the Department of Tourism - Philippines for Western Visayas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Sylvia Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvia Manor Hotel Bacolod
- Sylvia Manor Bacolod