“I Couldn't Find Anything Wrong With Kuppa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kuppa

Kuppa
Capitol Shopping Centre, Corner Hilado and Tinalo Avenue, Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 145 Restaurants in Bacolod
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Makati, Philippines
“I Couldn't Find Anything Wrong With Kuppa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've always been a fan of Kuppa since it opened in Fort Bonfacio. When I found out that it originally came from Bacolod, I knew I couldn't pass the chance of visiting the "mother" of one of my favorite restaurants. Surprisingly, I find their original branch so much better than BGC's, which I already love. It has the same Euro-vintage-hacienda theme that's not boring but rather exciting. And when I looked at the menu, I was surprised that it's way much cheaper here than in Manila. The food is consistently good and satisfying. I don't remember eating anything which I didn't like. I particularly like their Cristina, Prosciutto Cotto e Funghi (Pizza) and Frutti di Mare (Pasta). Another one of my favorites is their Wimpy Burger, a weird-looking burger that tastes like heaven. Top it up with excellent customer service and uber-friendly staff.

Oh, and did I say they have excellent cakes, coffee and gelato too?!

• Visited October 2013

Himamaylan
“Great variety and taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I still don't know my way around Bacolod yet so don't ask me where this place is other then pretty close to my college daughter's apartment near LaSalle University. A friend suggested we go there and I was extremely pleased as I got to have the first lox (smoked salmon) I have had in the Philiippines. With cream cheese, I added onions for P10 to the panini sandwich along with a mango shake. My wife had a ham and chicken sandwich with melted cheese all over it, almost too much, at least for her. The others had pizzas which also looked very good. The menu is quite diverse and I can't imagine someone not finding something to fit their tastebuds. Also a large variety of drinks, hot and cold. My wife had a special hot chocolate which she said was excellent. Next week I will be going back to Bacolod where we will have some great burgers that the same friend recommends, can't remember the name but I will review it later on.

• Visited October 2013
Bacolod CIty, Bacolod, Philippines
“Comfort Food? Kuppa all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am a very loyal customer when it comes to this restaurant! I have eaten here from the first day it opened until now. The food and the ambiance is excellent. The price is very reasonable and the proportion of their servings are enough. I have never been disappointed. If you're looking for great, delicious and hearty meals, this is the place to go! ☺

• Visited July 2013
Thousand Oaks, California
“The Best Food I've Had In Bacolod”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Kuppa offers, without a doubt, the best Italian food in Bacolod. It is reasonably priced and the food is delicious. The menu is excellent and they have a very nice lunch buffet. Both the pasta and pizza are excellent (which is surprising), and the service is very good. The atmosphere is comfortable and the restaurant is spacious. It is very international in quality of food and design. I have not eaten at the Capitol Shopping Center branch, but the one near Triangle Plaza and the Circle Inn. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Best dessert and coffee in Bacolod!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had tried several famouse desserts in Bacolod.

I still love their Sansrival.

Their coffee selection is very good. In fact to many in their menu we wanted to try.

Their coffee is excellent too.

• Visited February 2013