1. Location - central/in the middle of everything, accessible to different areas in Bacolod City and to modes of transportation (jeep, taxi), safe and secure
2. Front desk staff - very helpful and accommodating
3. Option for early check in - They allow early check in if the room is already clean and available. We checked in at 10am.
4. Deluxe room - value for money at P1,795/night, spacious and clean, with nice view, cool aircon, working water heater
5. Spa - offers great massage service, just make sure you reserve early
1. Breakfast - does not taste very good (compared to other hotels' breakfast offerings); only plated breakfast is offered thus serving is limited
I recommend this budget hotel to anyone visiting Bacolod. Just go out of the hotel if you want to eat good food.