“Keeps me coming back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of O Hotel

You added O Hotel to your Saves list
O Hotel
52 San Sebastian Street, Bacolod, Negros Occidental 6100, Philippines (Formerly Bacolod Executive Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bacolod
Manila
“Keeps me coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Had an overnight stay in this hotel. As expected had awesome stay. Homey place indeed. Great choice of food at buffet breakfast. If one wants an extra pillow, they won't hesitate to give you one or two. Strong wifi connection in the room and anywhere in the hotel premises. What more can I ask for. And that's what keeps me coming back to this hotel. Two thums up for the smiling staff at the front desk. Kudos O Hotel. See u soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Taguig City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

stayed there for 2 nights and all I can say is it's the one of the BEST hotel I've been to
good location
very clean
good value for money
extremely friendly and hospitable staff ( every one of them )
good food
they clean your room everyday
over all we had a very nice holiday, hoping to be back and i will definitely reccommend it to my clients:-)
t

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I was in Bacolod City for the first time for a sensitive matter. The staff made my stay truly comfortable. Within the city of smiles lays a hotel of smiles and the o hotel is it. Location, food, service, this hotel has it all.

• Stayed November 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was in Bocolod City for the first time with my 11 year old daughter. We are from Sydney Australia. I found the location excellent, goof friendly Security Staff both inside and outside the Hotel. The Staff were great from the restaurant, reception, room services and the ladies and gentlem who made up and cleaned the room on time. The Wifi was a bonus. its a great place to stay for young and old. I highly recommend this Hotel. I loved it so much thet we are back to spend Christmas at the O Hotel. Thanks to the Management and Staff for your pleasing hospitality.

Room Tip: I was not aware if there was a Swimming pool or Children activities.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The location is good, its accessible to local transport. The hotel is nice and clean, staff are friendly and corteous. I really love the food, wanting me to come back for more. Excellent stay at this hotel, will definitely refer this to friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013
Bacolod, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed at O hotel July 17-20, 2013. rooms are clean, wifi is really good, staff are very welcoming and friendly. I have all high praises to the staff esp Lyndon, who assured me that I will have a room upon my arrival and yes, my room was ready. Only thing the front desk clerk needs to improve is their billing system. prior to my check out the following day, I asked the clerk if everything is ok in my bill and he said yes and there is a reinbursment of 180p and when i checked out the nxt day i asked again and the clerk said the same. my nephew was left in the room to get all my stuff and i paid extra for the bed and for him. but when my nephew was abt to go, he was asked to pay 280p. this is so embarrasing, what if my nephew had no money at that time? he was only 16 yrs old. good thing i gave him all my remaining peso left in my purse. so disappointed in your billing system. it happened to my friend before and it happened to me again. I emailed them of my concern but no reply .not worth of my second visit, will go to circle inn next time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed at O hotel June 2013. The rooms are nice and very clean. Staff are helpful and friendly. Food is superb at a very reasonable price. Location is excellent, just a few mins away from downtown and pier, and a few blocks away from SM mall. Happy with my stay at O hotel. Will definitely come back. Thank you O Hotel for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to O Hotel? Share your experiences!