My family and I stayed here for 6 days. An infant and a preschooler are traveling with us so this place is perfect for cooking kids' meals/ baby food. The staff is VERY helpful. Would like to make a shout out to CINDY who is perhaps the nicest person I met in Cebu who accommodates our requests and even supplied some fresh vegetables from her backyard garden :P
There is an eatery just out front, a cab is always available, and is a tricycle and a short walk away to Savemore. The booster pump is noisy, though you can just unplugged it as its main purpose is to enhance water pressure. Water pressure is still ok without the booster.
We will definitely stay here the next time we visit Cebu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may be out of your time zone, but not your comfort zone. SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments in Cebu, provides your own slice of paradise. You will have a cozy fully-furnished, 36.5 sqm - 65 sqm high standard apartment (larger than nearby 5-star resorts) in a great location, with free wifi internet, cable TV, DVD player (with a selection of movies), kitchen, cooking facilities and implements, balcony and stylish contemporary furnishings. A home-away-from-home in Paradise. We are just 5 minutes from the airport and close to the beach. The Cebu Yacht club is just 5 minutes away and so is Marina Mall with over 100 retail stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sdr Mactan Serviced Apartments Hotel Lapu Lapu
- SDR Mactan Serviced Apartments Cebu Island/Mactan Island