As much as I love the Waterfront in Lahug. This hotel is just OLD. My aunt who is allergic to dust mites, kept on having allergic reactions. We had to cover the rattan bed and tables in the entire room. I'd like to clarify that our room was clean upon checking in but because of old building, my aunt kept having allergic attacks. We tried staying at the lobby, but still she kept on whizzing. My comforter also had a small tear. Our television, although working the channels keep fizzing out. I think its their cable operator. The only saving grace of this hotel were 2 things. 1. The service 2. Location. We were having an early flight thus we stayed here. But given the chance, I don't think we'll ever come back until they renovate the place. The price we payed was not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand jewel glitters in front of the Mactan Cebu International Airport to greet landing tourists. Convenience meets luxury at the Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino that boasts of 164 well-appointed rooms and suites, replete with modern facilities and amenities. Our 24-hour Business Center caters to the transient businessman with its highly-efficient secretarial services, WiFi internet access, and modern meeting facilities. Redefine culinary sophistication when you sample our sumptuous gustatory delights in any of our four restaurants, or win big in our 24-hour casino. At the Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino, a grand welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Airport Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Waterfront Airport Hotel And Casino Cebu Island/Mactan Island