My husband and I stayed at the Movenpick Resort for 3 days. We have stayed in several resorts around the world through the years and so far this is one of the best. As we entered the beautiful lobby, I knew we would enjoy our stay here. We were given a beach view room at the 15th floor where you could see the clear blue water of the beach, a great view in every angle. we strolled the whole property from the beautiful lobby, big, open and you could feel the cool breeze from the ocean. The pool was so inviting where you'll see floating armchairs more beautiful in the evening when it is lighted. We strolled the very private white beach, very beautiful, you can just lay there sunbathing and enjoying the sight of the ocean. Then we walked to the exciting Ibiza Beach Club, an incredible entertainment with cool music, fabulous food and Manny O wine with the dinner.The food was great, with coffee and chocolate and ice cream. The staff were all friendly and efficient making sure that the guest were comfortable, very well managed.
Overall we enjoyed the very memorable and exciting stay. The best place to rest, a great 5 star experience, we certainly had a great time. We would certainly recommend Movenpick to all our friends and family and business associates.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Cebu
- Hilton Cebu Hotel
- Hilton Mactan Island
- Hilton Lapu Lapu
- Lapu Lapu Hilton
- Moevenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired enclave is set on its own private beach on Mactan Island and offers white sandy beaches, year-round summer weather and exceptional diving and snorkeling. Business is easy with various Executive Floors and an Executive Lounge. All accommodations feature high speed internet access. The resort is just ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from cosmopolitan Cebu City, offering vibrant nightlife, extensive shopping and 24-hour casinos. For the ultimate dining experience, choose from the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars, featuring the Philippine's first and only Ibiza style Beach Club. Stay active with a visit to the fully equipped health club offering a professional gymnasium, steam room and luxurious garden spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.