staff are ever attentive to your needs. the very moment you step out of your car to check in you don't have to tell them to get your bags. though the place is so pricey but it is worth it.
it a perfect place to just rest and hide from the busy city life.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Cebu
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hilton Cebu Hotel
- Hilton Mactan Island
- Hilton Lapu Lapu
- Lapu Lapu Hilton
- Moevenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu Cebu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired enclave is set on its own private beach on Mactan Island and offers white sandy beaches, year-round summer weather and exceptional diving and snorkeling. Business is easy with various Executive Floors and an Executive Lounge. All accommodations feature high speed internet access. The resort is just ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from cosmopolitan Cebu City, offering vibrant nightlife, extensive shopping and 24-hour casinos. For the ultimate dining experience, choose from the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars, featuring the Philippine's first and only Ibiza style Beach Club. Stay active with a visit to the fully equipped health club offering a professional gymnasium, steam room and luxurious garden spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.