This resort really intends to be a place where you stay to avail yourself of all the attractions on site, and they are very many. We were there to visit Cebu and the fish sanctuary in the Olango channel. As a result we were gone all day for both full days we were there. I did have a massage in the spa. This is a facility you should definitely visit if only to see its' quiet beauty.
In keeping with the resort concept, there are activities arranged at night, and we attended a brazilian night (of all things) that was actually fun.
The room was large with a colonial feel (high ceilings with fan, bamboo accents. All the amenities were there and the room overlooked one of the inside lagoons.
The restaurants are excellent and varied.
If you get a chance, do schedule an "island hopping" tour to the marine sanctuary and Nalusuan Island. The pump boat anchors just outside the sanctuary and you can snorkel in the clear water with more tropical fishes than you will see anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island