I visited a while ago, but remember that the location is great for young families with the lagoons and slides being really fun for everyone. The biggest drawback was the choice of food - a little limited if you stay for more than four days.
Improve the food and I'll come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island