Have been here just few months ago for some relaxation. The resort has a vast area and is picturesque day and night, with also a number of inhouse activities to choose from. Kids will surely like the lagoons for swimming or kayaking and their numerous pools, though they also have a small beach front that I think has clearer water as compared to other beach resorts in Mactan. Night rate is a bit pricey.. but you can maximize your stay anyway for the numerous activities you can do inside. Oth, for those who are not intend to stay overnight, an option will be their 'Day Tour' package w/c includes an ala-carte meal and access to the resort amenities. If you'll opt for the latter, take the visit on Sunday where they offer a buffet lunch instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island