way back when it started , when my niece and daughter were still little ones , i have stayed at plantation bay with family and friends. we have always enjoyed the place. with its lagoon and little falls. the view of the place is awesome ! rooms are well-appointed . love their beds and looking out in their patio has always been an enjoyable thing to do. now that they have these cat walks , it even added to a delightful walk to its food outlets and its lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island