Let me start by saying how disappointing I am because my first review here was deleted for unknown reason.
I've been hearing good things about the resort and so we decided to visit this. The resort is definitely beautiful especially the lagoons, but it doesn't stop there.
Place is dirty and not maintained, a lot of dead leaves around the resort and lagoons. Very dangerous especially if guests stepped on it when walking.
Food is poor. I am in Cebu, I dont understand why they are serving poor quality food.
Here are the complete list of food served when we stayed here.
Soup of the day
Grilled Lapu Lapu
Greens ( Salad )
2 types of cupcakes
Worst food for a 5 Star Resort. Cebu offeres delicous FRUITS and NONE was served, not even Mangoes or Bananas.
I've been to several 5 Star Resorts in the country but this is the only one that is charging fees for using bike (Non Motorized) and Wii and other electronic devices.
BTW again, Php 130.00 for a small bottle of Gatorade is too much, you're staff don't even want to sell it because he knows himself that the price is way over than the SRP.
Very few staff for Summer, not to mention, it was a Sunday. Staff are unfriendly, won't even look at their guests to check their needs.
Will definitely not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island