Plantation bay is just an average resort comparing it to Shang-rila. The whole resort is actually spacious but there are not much to do even if they offer few amenities. You can either swim on a lagoon, then swim to another lagoon, jump off a manmade cliff, swim in a pool, use the slide, bike around the place, play archery, golf, and that's it. There is nothing special about this place except the ambience. 1 day would be enought to do all of the activities and at three days I assure that you will get bored.
By the way, did one of the reviews below mentioned that they discriminate Filipina wives? This is not true! Instead, you will feel a slight discrimination throughout your stay here if you are a Local resident of the Philippines - as long as you look Filipino and you speak tagalog!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island