Me and my family stayed here for 2 weeks just after christmas eve. During our arrival and couple of days after New Years Eve they had a dinner buffé, with different themes every night. This was absolutley great.
Plantation Bay was the best hotel/resort I've ever stayed at. The staff is over-friendly, a LOT to do at the resort. It is rather expensive yes, but defininetly worth your money.
My only negative thougt was the location, a very luxurious resort in a poor neighboorhood and an hour of taxi in to Cebu City.
About Cebu City, I had a really good time at the 2 big malls, Ayala and SM City. They have EVERYTHING and to a good price (mayby except electronics). I also enjoyed the casino at Waterfront Hotell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11.4 hectares of secluded grounds yet only 30 minutes from downtown Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life's pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels "away from it all." If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different flavor of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island