Buyer beware. Got a free upgrade on check-in. Room needed towels, amenities, working AC. Oh, and working room phone so you could call the front desk to ask for these items. I was there for 2 nights and did not want to wait for someone to come and fix these things. I wanted to take advantage of the resort. Called to staff around pool for assistance without success, it wasn't their responsibility. Finally called on cell to front desk for help. They sent 2 staff, at 2 separate times to insult my intelligence about how simple the phone was to use. The 3rd said the phone could not be fixed. The manager, a young man not suited to problems, absolutely insisted that we move to an upgrade suite. I absolutely refused when he could not confirm that he had personally inspected the room and all working and stocked as it should be. I also did not want to spend the time to check all this my self when I was there for a short stay. The pool staff was clearly doing what they wanted to do when they wanted to do it. I took a picture of the pool staff and from that point I was concerned about them. They were not paying attention to the guests at the pool or towel needs. One 'clean' towel had a glob of something in the middle. Totally disgusting. Was supposed to get a free lunch the second day for 2 people, but was charged for it. Will follow-up with dispute to Visa. I do not want to deal with these people at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the sweetness of doing nothing and the satisfaction of doing everything. It is an art you can discover and perfect at Bluewater Maribago, a lush 7-hectare tropical paradise of pure intimate pleasure. Here we put thought into every details of your stay, from the moment we greet you "Mabuhay" to the time we bid you "Farewell".Here, your options are countless: 158 well-appointed rooms, 110-meter beachfront of pristine sand, a private island, 3 lagoon-shaped swimming pools with waterfalls, children's playground, recreation and water sports center, full-service restaurants and bars and the pampering treatment of Amuma Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Hotel Maribago Bluewater Beach
- Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island