My fiance and I stayed here for our Prenuptial Photoshoot.
I was looking online for a good place to have our pictures taken and nothing seemed to be the right one. Till I remembered Shangri-la Mactan, I've stayed there 2 times before with my family and all I can say is that it is great!
The beach is great, though I heard it is man made. The rooms are great. The food is great and the staff are great.
Upon reaching the hotel, I asked if they could upgrade our room. Of course, I knew it was a long shot but I was happy to find out that they agreed!
They upgraded our room for free!
The room was great, nice bathroom too!
When we needed new towels, it was just a call away.
When we went to the beach, the staff immediately brought us water and beach towels. They set up the beach chairs as well without us asking for them.
The buffet of course was just perfect, but this is always expected at Shangri-la.
If you want to find cheaper food options, you can simply take a short walk outside the resort and a lot of Korean restaurants are there, we tried one and my fiance who is a Korean said it was good. There is also a shuttle to and from the SM Mall. There was a fee though but very minimal.
Even if our stay was a third time for me, I still had a lot of fun and still really loved my stay.
The price may be a bit higher than other resort hotels but I must say that it is well worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Shangri-La`s Mactan Hotel
- Shangri-La`s Mactan Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Mactan Hotel
- Shangri La Cebu
- Shangri La Mactan
- Shangri Las Mactan Lapu
- Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in lush tropical landscape and with a crystalline coastline, Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is the premier, award-winning deluxe resort property in the Philippines. It has won acclaim from both domestic and international travelers for its spacious and well-appointed 530 guestrooms and suites, the variety of its dining, entertainment, sports and recreational activities offered in its paradise-like setting and as home to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La, one of the largest spa villages in Asia.Nestled amidst 13 hectares of lush greenery, landscaped gardens and with a 350-meter white-sand beach, Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is the quintessential modern-day paradise. It is an exciting refuge for nature lovers and a favorite among holidaymakers, as it combines rustic surroundings, modern conveniences and genuine Asian hospitality that are distinctly Shangri-La. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.