“An Experience that will last a lifetile.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel Cebu Airport

You added Days Hotel Cebu Airport to your Saves list
Days Hotel Cebu Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Airport Road, Matumbo, Pusok Hills, Lapu Lapu 6016, Philippines   |
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Lapu Lapu
Las Pinas
“An Experience that will last a lifetile.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

I have been to Cebu countless times now and this is actually the first time I stayed at Days Hotel Cebu. I must admit I am really awed by the service they have provided me and my fiancee. All staff are friendly and accommodating. The restaurants are spectacular! Serving different entrees of international cuisines every day! My hubby and I really had fun at Days Hotel Cebu. Truly, one unforgettable experience that we will cherish for a lifetime.

• Liked — The friendly and accommodating hotel staff.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2007

My boyfriend came to visit me last December. We were so excited and we were expecting a lot from days hotel to give us a good service. When we were in Days Hotel, my boyfriend was always pissed off with their card key. There were times when he was exhausted and ready to hit the bed but instead of doing so, he had to go down at the lobby to complain about the card key which is not working. The card key was a very disappointing problem. It did not only happen once. Also, when my boyfriend has to leave already, the person in-charge at the front desk asked him to pay extra money, which was not clearly explained. What else can we do?! we just payed for the extra money so as to catch the plane. why do you guys have to ask the customers for extra fees when they are already in a hurry to leave? so frustrating.

Stayed December 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2006

We, my husband and I, were booked at Days Hotel thru Palakbayan, Mar 5-7, 2006. We were so excited because this was the first time we would be staying at days hotel, we have been to Cebu but stayed in other hotels, shangri-la Mactan, Waterfront both in the city and near the airport, cebu midtown hotel. But to our shock, our stay with days hotel was very dissapointing. To start of, we arrived at Cebu airport at 8:45am, we were waiting for hotel's pick up, but to no avail all passenger were gone and we were left behind waiting. So i called the hotel asking for Mr. Edmund Valencia (contact person) but he wasn't there and ask if they would pick us up. So they ask for us to wait. We waited around 15-20 mins. So very disappointing. When we arrived at the hotel everything went okay. We were assigned to room 511, the highest and farthest of all the rooms in the hotel. Mar.6 came and we were going to eat breakfast, at "Oh Restaurant", we gave the waiter the breakfast coupon and the waiter gave us the choices for our breakfast, after ordering, relaxing, the waiter came back telling us that we are under palakbayan so we have a set breakfast which was 2 slice of toasted bread slice into half with cheese and 4pcs of watermelon. I really didn't know that there would be a difference in the breakfast if your under palakbayan. We also went to boracay using palakbayan and the service was excellent and the breakfast wasn't different from the other guests. That morning during breakfast i felt bad because you treated other guests and palakbayan guest differently. We wouldn't have learned about days hotel if not because of palakbayan. I didn't say anything, i beared it with me. But on Mar 7, that was it. Our flight to manila was 5:30pm PR850, we ask the front dest what time we would go to the airport, the miss said around 4:30pm. We stayed at the lobby since 4pm waiting for them to tell us when to leave for the airport. 4:30pm came, still no sign,but i still kept reminding them. 4:45pm came, i was so mad at this point, i ask the front desk personel were is the service to the airport, she said that the service went to the airport to fetch some guest. All the time we were waiting at the lobby since 4pm and the service went without us. The fact was the staff wasn't organized, they didn't know that their were guest leaving and arriving. At last 4:48pm the driver came and sent us off, when we arrive at the airport we were so in a hurry, we made it by nick of time. The plane was already boarding when we arrived. If
I had an heart problem, I would have been dead due to the pressure and inconvenience that i have experience in your hotel. Thank you but no thank you.

• Stayed March 2006
FREDERICTON, NB
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2005

Is close to the airport so is convienent. I happened to be there during a time of high alert and tensions; however, the staff was always smiling and you would hardly know of the concerns. The rooms were clean, and comfortable. Not much of a view as is mostly forest growing; but is best to travel to Cebu which is very short taxi ride away. Meals were in a seperate building, just next door. Was actually nice to walk across the driveway to it. Waity staff were always pleasent and happy to assist. Booked rooms via fax, but they seemed to have lost fax by time I got there.. Rooms were still available though.. I would happily stay there again..

• Stayed May 2003

Been to Days Hotel Cebu Airport? Share your experiences!