“WORST Customer Service!” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Malls, Shopping
Cebu City, Philippines
“WORST Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went to buy groceries and paid with my credit card (which I always do) and they refused to accept it because I forgot to bring my ID. I told them that it's rather absurd for them to ask for an ID when the signature should be enough for verification. I've been using my credit card when shopping from them ever since and it's just that now, I left my ID at home. It took me almost 30 minutes to negotiate which was all wasted time because they never conceded, even though I've shown them my credit card slips to prove that I am indeed the owner of my credit card. I told them that asking for an ID for credit card purchases is very insulting to the customer coz it's just like saying that the customer is a thief. And the more absurd thing is that they won't ask for an ID when we pay using debit card. As with a credit card, debit cards (with its PIN) can be stolen too, right? So if their primary concern is the customer then they should ask for an ID even for debit card payments. They told me that for debit card, it immediately withdraws from the bank. So it's like saying that they don't care that the card was stolen or not as long as they are paid.

What a waste of time and effort, not to mention my dignity.

SM and Ayala doesn't require IDs for credit card purchases. As far as I'm concerned, only Grand Mall does it.

Also, when you return an item for replacement, they'll have you going up and down to their manager to have forms signed which is a big hassle to the customer. They should be the one doing that! Really, very lousy customer service! Never shopping from this store again!

Visited June 2013

Philippines
74 attraction reviews
“Add more shops and restaurants”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This Mall is very near beautiful resorts in Mactan Island. There are many tourists who shop in this Mall, but I could not find a decent bookstore. They need to add more reputable shops and restaurants. Maintenance of the Mall is okay though. There restrooms are kept clean enough. I buy my Cebu delicacies from here and they have a good variety to choose from.

Visited December 2012
Cebu Island, Philippines
“store card”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Was excited to shop at this mall, and even applied for their store card that gets points every time you purchase. Have similar cards from SM, Metro Gaisano, National Bookstore, and Gaisano Island Mall. Yesterday, went for grocery and as usual, presented my store card hoping for points, they swiped it. Then I remember that my card is already expired last November 2011. So, I went to their Customer Service counter to have it renewed, but instead the lady told me that I need to apply for a new one because the points I had is already forfeited. Gosh! I have earned lots of points already! Is this how they handle customers? I was so mad, because they have swiped and swiped last December, and now they just tell me that my points are forfeited? This is now how I experienced from SM & Metro Gaisano. These giants stores really know how to please and keep their customers: very courteous and helpful..

Visited January 2013
lapu lapu
“good and also cheap clothes and some good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

i been their many times having lunch and go shopping,i like the clothes in their because its affordable and very nice clothes a new styl..when i visit again their i want to go shopping their again..i love their

Visited June 2012
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
“Furiture”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I go there 12/18/2012 , go to 4th floor looking for nice clothes cabinet, found one, employes where very helpful, the guy in charge of the cabinetts, took his time make sure there was one in stock in the box, there was, he looks in his book, gives me a price with the stock number, tell me go pay for it, then we arange delivery, so I wait in line at chasier, about one hour, finally my turn to pay, there was a floor manager there, and the cashier tell me, that the price will be 20% cause the sell was for last night only, but ther was 20% off signs everwhere, and the guy used his book, for the price? now I never buy a pice of furiture ther again, the Mall Management is crazy, why open leave signs up, let ther employes price from ther book given my management, and not honor the price at the register, crazy, I am sure the stock did not cost more the next morning, and this was 3 hours after opening also, should taken all signs down, and have new price for there employes to go buy, little do they know, this will cost them millons of peso's, I have many friends, and they not buy there also !!!

Visited December 2012