We stayed at Crimson Resort for 4 days during the Easter Break. Considering that the resort was at "high occupancy," the service was always fast. The room amenities were great - comfy bed, nice lighting, strong aircon, and a huge bathroom! The food was ok that we never felt the need to leave the resort for our meals. Not too badly priced either. The beach isn't fantastic. It's quite small, very rocky, and not much to see when snorkeling - just a lot of small fish and rocks. The pool wasn't anything great either. It wan't even refreshing to swim in it, as it was too shallow and warmed up really quickly.
The resort planned a lot of activities during the Easter break, which catered to everybody. The pool zumba was particularly fun to watch.
This is a great resort for families, but not so much for couples with no kids. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves and had a relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island