Ok, this place does have some transportation issues. A five dollar taxi ride to the airport will cost $10 with their private cars. If that's a deal breaker for you, then you're missing out as this was the best value we found among the 5 beach resorts we stayed at this past trip. What was great was that guests were only 400 pesos each. The other resorts were 1500-2500 pesos for the day. Included in the 400 peso fee ($9) was an excellent buffet lunch. The pool was clean, but definitely need refurbishing. The beach was just as nice as the $100-$200 resorts with the exception of Maribago Bluewater. Personally I enjoyed the sunrises AND sunsets because their dock had to have been 300 yards long! This resort has so much potential. The gardens are huge and very mature. They have tennis and basketball. The staff was excellent. I was told that they will be closing in the future for an extensive remodel with their new Filipino ownership, so we look forward to their grand re-opening. I just hope they rehire their current staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Cebu Resort - Come and experience a memorable vacation at the "hidden paradise" in Cebu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Cebu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island