We came to by cab which is little far for the heart of the city, just as walk in for a day use to enjoy beach and facilities. Good thing was that there were few guests around (Korean of course!). You are charge around 300 or 400 pesos per person, but whatever is the amount you pay, this is credited to you for food, drinks, etc… Kiddy pool is nice if you have some. We wanted to have island hoping but they are only taking 24h in advance reservation. Besides, rates are absolutely scandalous! For the tours we have been presented, the only thing which seems to justify the high rate as per the staff was the food included! Also, we noticed this resort before booking to a different one. We therefore asked to see their rooms, just to check, and we were relieved not to have booked there. Extremely. Remember also, this hotel is in the middle of nowhere. If you want to get a cab yourself, you gotta walk and get a tricycle which will bring you to the nearest mall. Otherwise, hotel will call a cab for you. Will wait ages, and will be charged treble the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Cebu Resort - Come and experience a memorable vacation at the "hidden paradise" in Cebu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Pacific Cebu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island